#Spreading Smiles

 Rani, one of our support staff at home walked into my room to inquire on my health yesterday with her tiny son following her like a little lamb. Barely two years or so dressed up in blue jeans & a full sleeved shirt the little boy flashed a smile at me...It was the most infectious smile indeed !

Sultan, my PitBull  was suddenly affected by the intruder in his comfort zone. He went near him and I warned him "Sultu, chota baby hai, tung nahi karna "... And Sultan just licked his little face and the boy flashed yet another smile and patted him. Both of them were almost of the same height and as if Sultan smiled back at him...The boy was not scared and continued to smile and pat him...

A warm smile is a universal language of kindness. I was so touched with the smile of that little boy. I hugged him and handed over a chocolate to him to see yet another electrifying smile.

Smile is such a powerful expression. It can change moods in no time. They say-'There are hundreds of languages around the world but a Smile speaks them all.'  It is indeed the shortest distance between two people.

In my Life Skill sessions for teachers I always insist that the most powerful aid that a teacher has is the smile with which she enters the class room and captures the little hearts.

I believe in the Magic of Gratitude I always do.. A heartfelt thanks to the little boy who made my day with his wordless lesson of Spreading Smiles....

By the way I am wearing that smile he gave me and now sharing it with you😊






Comments

  1. Smile is the curve that makes everything straight.keep smiling.it costs nothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can resist the power of a smile! Very well written Rekha.
    Ajaya Bajpai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone should learn to smile tight like a toddler ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness..❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nicely expressed, Rekha!👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smile is the best healer..
    Well expressed.!!! Thanks for sharing 'Smile'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this lovely experience of yours. Every Smile can make a huge difference in One's life. Let's Smile & make our lives more beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am