# De-Clutter & Renew the Energy -Part-3 # Just as the slow & silently flowing river water and the noisy train passing by……

All day long, I observed the slow & silently flowing river water and the never ending noisy trains passing by over the bridge on one side. Aren’t they such contrasts??

            


As I sat on the banks of River Periyar in ‘The Health Village’, I realized….Isn’t life just the same - full of contrasts!!


In the quest to de-clutter...My Home, Head & Heart.... it is now the turn of my Heart.... I now seek answers to my own questions.

We all carry a load in our Heart. In our life don't we all have-

  • ·  The people whom we love immensely- noisy or silent relationships,
  • ·  The silent desires in our heart- simple or complex,
  • ·  The noisy hassles created around us by- people or things.

So…..here I decide to de-clutter my Heart. I would henceforth, enjoy the slow & silently flowing river like calls of my Heart and make a choice of facing or letting go of the noisy & painful hassles of my life which will still be around me just as the contrast between the slow & silently flowing river water and the noisy train passing by……..

Self-reflection indeed!! I thank the surroundings here which taught me this today for I must not forget the Magic of Gratitude.

Choice is within us to Renew the Energy-De-clutter the Heart







.


Comments

  1. Simple yet profound... beautifully expressed ma'am❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. With advancement in Science and technology, the tussle with nature (giving inner peace ) & materialistic world(giving comfort) is getting vocal in our life. Now it's up to us to take appropriate decisions (declutter) to move & achiev our life goals.
    Very well presented.
    Yogi Bhargava

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am