# The Bird Bath & the Bird Feeder

 The hot summer days are here again. We look for comfort in the air-conditioned rooms with our favourite books, TV series or the indispensable mobile phones.

It was during my regular morning stroll in my favourite Green Paradise that I saw a little sparrow lying unconscious near the water tap.I sprinkled some water on it and a little in its mouth. I rested it in the shade near some plants. After a few hours it flew away...

 That was when I looked around for the bird feeder which was kept near the sunflower plant with some grains and water for the birds to fight hunger & heat. I was told that the earthen bird bath was washed by Mali Bhaiya the previous evening. So the water wasn't kept.

 I suddenly felt responsible for the condition of the little sparrow. Only if it would have been there. I immediately filled it and put it back. The least that I could do to be considerate towards my favourite visitors!!

 


I now wait to see them back... the scorching sun should not parch my friends again. Conservationists attribute the decline in the population of house sparrows to ecological imbalance.

 The Magic of Gratitude remembered once again...My Green Paradise is made lively by the chirping of these sparrows. I realize kindness is infectious because we need to come together and help others more than ever before. A random, kind act has an immeasurable impact on its recipient. We need to put the ‘human’ back in humanityThe Bird Bath & the Bird Feeder are but a small thankful gesture towards my little friends.

                             


           


 

 


Comments

  1. Wow! Expressed so naturally that it touched

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a commendable gesture to regain humanism ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am