#My Green Paradise

I always admired my Mother’s love for gardening  and her dedication towards it. She would religiously put in hours of hard work to see her blooming glories.

          
 Somewhere I too love to see the magic of nature and the play of colors it displays around. So when I realized this passion of mine still existed in me , I decided to pursue it. The barren terrace had a lot of space and then my trips to the nursery and potters started . Soon the terrace had enough and more plants and my Mali Bhaiya and I created a lovely terrace garden in a few months time.
I would spend most of my mornings and evenings in My Green Space and whatever other time that I had on checking about new plants and tips to take care of plants.    
 


Sultan, my Pit Bull has a fondness for my plants too. He would inspect every new plant added to my collection and enjoyed being on the terrace with me. Soon my children found the terrace to be the most desirous place to spend time... the numerous colors enchanted them too..

Later, during my Mother’s visit she guided us in using the kitchen wastes for garden use. She even brought a few plants from her collection to add to mine.. her magic touch added to the beauty and the blossom..

I do believe in the Magic of Gratitude and I know I owe it to my Mother. Flowers n vegetables now sprawl in 'My Green Paradise'-A place where I find myself when I need to lose myself.😊

Comments

  1. Ma'am, this article is overwhelming. The things which we like to do indeed give us the most happiness and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rekha...this is magical.. wonderful thoughts from deep within...to me it felt as though the seede that your mother sowed deep inside you are now blossoming through you and spreading joy..love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I enjoyed reading this beautifully penned article 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heartfelt feelings are beautifully poured out in the article. It's very true that gardening is a passion that is with few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ma'am,Very most interesting life moment ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rekha, you are a Green Panther.You have discovered the best creative way to remain indoors during this pandemic". You have reminded me of Lord Byron who said, ''There is a pleasure in the pathless woods, there is a rapture on the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the sea and music in its roar: i love not man less, but nature more" . Convey my regards to your mother.Women like her are actually given an opportunity and a privilege by God to be His partner in giving life to another human being and making this earth a better place to live. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Thank you so much for this green n clean jeorney and that too from the gods own country! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't take my eyes off the house....lucky you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am