#De-Clutter & Renew the Energy - Part-2 #De-own as you De-clutter

As I finished de- cluttering my wardrobes and shoe shelves and the bed side drawers, I felt a sense of immense relief and satisfaction.

 The load had started getting unbearable to hold on.... space was crammed... and I was so overwhelmed with things I was no longer in need of.

 As I sat overlooking my neatly stacked wardrobe with just enough stuff, I told myself as part of de-cluttering...My Home, Head & Heart now it’s the turn of my Head...

 As human beings we tend to stuff too much in our Heads and think lowly from the Heart.

 I sat down with my diary and pen... I started listing down people, things, thoughts and conditions which burdened my Head.

 One thing that I learnt from ‘Her’ was that only we get bogged down by all hurts and unpleasantness.... Everything else moves on..

 So the De-cluttering process of my Head started... I began analyzing my list....Slowly I found myself deleting a few burdens of my Head from the list.

 I told myself as part of self-care which is extremely important if I am caring towards others,  I must let go of people, things, thoughts & conditions which hinder my peace .

I am thankful to this thought of de-cluttering things which has been a regular feature but now also people & thoughts. The Magic of Gratitude to self cannot be ruled out! 

 I know it can’t happen in a day.... but the de-cluttering of Head has begun...It’s worth the time it takes for I believe-‘from out of clutter I will find simplicity and de-own as I de-clutter’.

 

                                              




Comments

  1. Very true , Rekha! We carry a lot of
    baggage in our minds which have to be put down. Easier said than done but worth attempting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true , Rekha! We carry a lot of
    baggage in our minds which have to be put down. Easier said than done but worth attempting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De cluttering of unwanted thoughts and people will surely help to find mental peace. I will also try to declutter unnecessary stuff from my mind and heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely expressed as unconsciously very carry past baggage specially the unpleasant memories . I think we should try to retain only pleasant ones. Cheers.
    Yogi Bhargava

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am