# De-clutter & Renew the Energy-Part 1 # My Home, Head & Heart....

 As I wake up each day I say my little prayer to see me through the day. I don’t remember a change in this routine.


I have always believed in engaging myself in productive activities right from morning. No matter what goes in the mind, I would do something which would satisfy me and also be result oriented.
 
On one such day, I woke up with a thought of de-cluttering...My Home, Head & Heart....

So started with my wardrobe.... there is never an end to needs but can we not cross check on our needs?

There is no point accumulating stuff that isn't used... and moreover there are so many people who are in need around us..

I have a list of people whom I give my stuff because they use it lovingly . I started the segregation  work... and I packed the clothes, shoes, bags and accessories and bundled them  people wise by putting a tag on them.

                              
Let me have the joy of sharing my favorite belongings with those whom I care about...

And am I not continuing with the Magic of Gratitude... this definitely adds to my peace & happiness.

“ I am not buying anything ... as I don't  need them  !”... I told myself ... the de-cluttered wardrobe has renewed my energy... 

Comments

  1. Great initiative. We also keep on doing things but the idea of de cluttering behind the act is really inspiring. Now onwards I will also work on decluuttering of my thoughts .

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the never-ending battle between order and chaos, clutter sides with chaos every time. Anything that you possess that does not add to your life or your happiness eventually becomes a burden..I used to have an active corporate life..I have to look clinically at my wardrobe too..great read Re

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautifully expressed.. .
      So many times the thought of decluttering crosses the mind but the importance is somehow missed...

      Delete
  3. Very powerful & productive initiative including paropkar - the best attribute described in Geeta & Ramayan.Congrats.
    Yogi Bhargava

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am