# The Butterflies, Bees & the Wild Yellow Flowers

Growing amidst trees of Guvava, Sapota (Chikku), Coconut, Jackfruit & Mango,

I noticed the Wild Yellow Flowers had its own charm, one couldn't let go.

                                  

Sitting in my balcony, I couldn't help gazing at them every now & then,

Mother nature had given them all the beauty to bloom time & again...


The Butterflies & the Bees don't discriminate , I see,

They enjoyed the nectar from the  flowers of  Orchid, Rose & Poppy...  

       
Soon they flocked around lovingly on the Wild Yellow Flowers,

With the same interest and remained on them for hours & hours...


The Wild Yellow Flowers stood tall & with pride,

As if saying-I have my own style, I need not hide....


My wishful thinking- Only if humans too would learn to shed off inhibitions & false ego,

And live in harmony as the Butterflies, Bees & the Wild Yellow Flowers...


I cannot but extend my heartfelt gratefulness to these living beings, 

The Magic of Gratitude fills in such divine feelings.....




Comments

  1. Amazing pictures and beautiful description of nature ..so much at peace to read your write .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely correlation...enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am