# The setting sun....

The evening here gets pleasant  with the cool breeze and what better could it be when the river is flowing just across the fence.

I couldn't sit and watch anymore from my room and quickly picked up my mask, keys and the mobile phone and headed towards my favorite place here at 'The Health Village' -the bench close to the fence overlooking the river.

             

The sound of the water, the flowing weeds ,the clouds with the  artistic patterns and the setting sun...I was once again so lost in the beauty of this heavenly place.

The frantically chirping birds were returning back to their nests. The grazing cows on the other side of the river were heading back home. The fishermen had anchored their boats too. The clouds in the sky could be seen playing hide and seek with the setting sun ...

The setting sun was an indicator to all. Pause before you restart. What begins will have to end and what ends will have a new beginning...

The setting sun gives us hope to look forward to a new day which comes with new strength and new thoughts.

Thankful I am once again for the positivity dazzled by the setting sun. I too have new hopes from the new day ahead..I strongly trust the Magic of Gratitude . 



Comments

  1. It feels as if the entire universe is doing some magic .. your words are mesmerizing and while reading I can enjoy thise moments... yes it is the magic of gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully written! Awesome pictures of God’s own country, love reading all your posts.
    Ajaya Bajpai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Appreciate your genuine views .Thank you so much !

Popular posts from this blog

# The Golden Shower- Kani Konna Poovu & Saleem

"Wanderlust and Camaraderie: Unleashing Empowerment Through Travel"

The woman that I am